Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Continuing Legal Education Estate Litigation and Estate Planning Courses

I have the honour of being on the faculty of an upcoming British Columbia Legal Education course: "Estate Litigation Update." This course will be held at the Pan Pacific Hotel in Vancouver, B.C. on Thursday, November 15, 2007. You can also attend by live webcast, and there will be video repeats around the province. I will be speaking on "Unjust Enrichment and Constructive Trusts." For more information, including the program and registration information, click here.

While I am in Vancouver, I intend to take another CLE course the next day. I won't be speaking, but I will be listening and learning, at the "Estate Planning Update" course on Friday, November 16, 2007, also at the Pan Pacific Hotel. This course will also be available by webcast, with video repeats around the province. Program and registration information is available here.

No comments: