Monday, May 28, 2007

Canadian Wills, Trusts and Estates Law Blogs Search

I have added a Google Co-op Custom Search Engine to my sidebar to allow you to search Canadian Wills, Trusts and Estates Law Blogs. Just type in a word you want to search in the space, and click on the "Search" button. You will get results from the blogs I have put in the included sites. When you get the search results, you can then expand your search by clicking on the "Web Search." Try it.

The blogs I have included, in addition to my own, are The Estate House, from Alberta, and the Toronto Estate Law Blog. I hope to add more Canadian blogs focused on this area of law in the future.

(Because this is a Google product, there are Google advertisements on the results pages. I do not choose the advertisements, nor endorse the products or services advertised.)

Through much trial and error, I have also managed to get a picture of the Supreme Court of Canada building in winter on the top of the search results page. Very Canadian. Eh?

No comments: